2008년 7월 9일 수요일

The short trip to the Cape Cod

It was a wonderful day to trip to the Cape Cod, making me excited. I can not still forget the beautiful scene I saw on the way to Cape Cod. Every time I looked out of the window, I met the beautiful landscape. After taking bus about 1 hour on the road which came in contact with the sea, we finally arrived at the Cape Cod. The city just looked like calm and peaceful surrounded with nature.

Luckily, we got a chance to look one of the modern houses inside. Even the house was not big; it was enough to take time during summer vacation. For me, the most interesting thing about this house was the window. There were small spaces under the window that make the circulation of the air possible and effective so that it could help ventilation. The most impressive house was the one that we visited at the last time. Each wall can be opened at the angle of 90 degrees. I just imagined the situation when the wall would be opened. Then, the concept of house would disappear and just the space surrounded nature would come out. I haven’t seen the house before that grows into one with nature. Interestingly, everything, including furniture and structure of the house, matched well with nature with little exterior Ornamentation of the house. The house looked like just a part of the scene. There were frames around the house, making the scenery look like a picture. It would be a changeable picture as the season changes. That was really amazing.

Even, the houses were quite small but they suited with nature and economical. Most of all, I was very impressed that the houses have very good condition even such old ones because people have managed them very well. It was really memorable travel to me. I could enjoy both wonderful architecture and nature and this trip made my stress relieved. I think those house are the best ones with a very light structure for just summer vacation. If I have a chance to visit Cape Cod again, I will visit those houses again.

댓글 없음: